July 24, 2003

[b.net] Making the Halo 2 E3 Demo - Art

Making the Halo 2 E3 Demo - ArtMaking the Halo 2 E3 Demo - Art
07/17/03

What's that? You didn't actually believe Gholsbane when he said that the Aural Pleasure interview was the last of the Halo 2 Demo interviews, did you? You fool! Of course they're not finished yet. This week, Marcus Lehto, Dave Dunn, Nathan Walpole, John Butkus, and Shiek Wang sit down with SketchFactor and mehve to discuss the different aspects of video game art and how it fits into the glory that is the Halo 2 Demo.

Posted by mnemesis at July 24, 2003 1:12 AM
Comments

Hmm... I would argue that this one was more of a campfire sceance than a "Demo Interview". I mean, you could even hear the Disembodied Soul whispering between those 12 pixel lines.

Anywho's, yes I'm still in Italy. No you can't come. Yes I'm aware I have multiple smacks awaiting me.

Buona Notte.

Posted by: Gholsbane on July 28, 2003 12:47 PM

hey
I was wandering if you what other vehicles and weapons there are. I was wanderin if you could send me all of the pictures of vehicles and weapons that are going to be in halo 2 so far.
jeff

Posted by: jeff on September 8, 2003 7:58 PM

Can you email me some newer pix of Halo 2 id appriciate it, thanks

Posted by: Jamal on September 11, 2003 3:23 PM

Firstly,I think that anyone who says that Halo 2 is undisurving of a 5 out of 5 is a dumb @ss. Secondly I have got some screenshots but dont know how to send them. Also I'v seen the covenents shotgun and sniper rifle

Posted by: Ryan on December 9, 2003 5:19 PM

Hey everybody, send me all the pix you got. Thanx.

Posted by: Spartan on January 15, 2004 1:45 PM

I want to ask if you want to send me al the latest things of Halo 2 like pictures of new weapons and new levels stuff like that ( i . I know for sure your game is the best Halo 2 rulezzz. I appriciate if you want to send me some information thanks.

greetz from the dutchman

Posted by: Niko on February 20, 2004 12:56 PM

Anyone thats nice and that got halo 2 pictures please send um 2 me......and bungi....in multi player are you going 2 be different people...not just mastercheif....maybe keys are sarge...or maybe a grunt.....o yeah.....it would be nice if you could have 4 people playing campain!!!!! it would be awsome please e-mail me back!!!!!

Posted by: Derek on March 24, 2004 11:22 PM

Cool cool

Posted by: Lorainne on April 12, 2004 2:46 AM

Dear Sir/Ma'am
I am a huge fan of Halo if I could get someone to e-mail the makers of halo 2 and please tell them to make a game type with no rockets please! my brother makes me so mad because I snipe and he cant beat it unless he has a ghost and all he'll use when we are short range I dont boast or anything but i love halo and would greaty appreciate it if u could pass this on to them

Posted by: Grant on May 18, 2004 10:08 PM

you guys i seriously don't think anyone will email u!and if u did not know halo2 comes out november 9 so shut up

Posted by: sk8terbling1 on May 20, 2004 5:01 PM

why dont you put cheats on halo2?

Posted by: adert on June 5, 2004 6:56 PM

hey also send me some pics for halo2
and any new vids and i know most websites take foever to return info but please send soon i have a HALO hunger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: shawn on September 3, 2004 5:26 PM

u suck

Posted by: Bubba on November 16, 2004 4:19 PM

halo 2 ending sucked

Posted by: bob langsting on November 26, 2004 11:04 PM

halo 2 ending was crap, it made me want to cry and it wasnt tears of joy

Posted by: boblangsting on November 26, 2004 11:07 PM

the ending sucked brute balls, man im mad.

Posted by: elementsk8er083 on October 28, 2005 10:58 AM

Please e-mail me i have over 2 dozen pictures and ideas about the next halo. i have created 2 new enimies and 3 new weapons and 1 vehicle im avery big fan and i want anybody to check out my stuff. just e-mail me and ill send u all my pics. and ideas.

Posted by: daniel on March 8, 2006 6:03 PM