March 10, 2003

Microsoft Stock Down After Halo 2 Announcement

Xbox Future UncertainMicrosoft (MSFT - quote - chart) stock plunged over 6 tenths of a point today after Friday's late announcement that Halo 2 would not be shipping in 2003. In heavy trading late in the day Microsoft lost 2.6% of its value, no doubt due to investors fears that a delayed Halo 2 would depress the sales of Xboxen and Xbox Live services. Both Bungie and Microsoft were not reached about this article.

Disclaimer: Bungie Sightings and its affiliates do not own holdings in Microsoft and Bungie Studios. In addition, we are pretty damn clueless about what all those stock market numbers mean. However, we do know that if you pretend something is a big deal other less mentally agile people will invariably agree with you.

Posted by poenadare at March 10, 2003 7:07 PM
Comments

Hi I'd like to know what new things are going to be on the pc version fromt he xbox version. Because I have the xbox version but I just love the game and i want to know if its worth buying if there's a difference?

Posted by: Dave Walpole on March 15, 2003 10:51 PM

damn

Posted by: WingZero on March 18, 2003 3:07 PM

Yes there's going to be a difference. Better texture, modeling, and much better detail. A I'm pretty sure new tasks.

Posted by: There's a Difference on April 29, 2003 2:23 PM

Hi this may seem weird to you but halo is coming out this summer. Yes it will have more graphics but the only thing is nothing will be added no patch no upgrades no nothing. Also you are dead wrong about it buddy if you thing the graphics were bad on halo for xbox than forget buying halo on pc because out of 1 million xbox players love that game and probably more like it to so quit bitchen about halo sucks and get with the program.
Bye
P.S. Please just try getting into the game fuck the graphics alright and play

Posted by: Ezra on June 30, 2003 10:25 PM

how would i find out about getting stock or other info on bungie?

Posted by: The nerd on October 22, 2004 12:22 AM

yah i am intrested too, if u find out please post or e-mail me, preferible e-mail

Posted by: tyler on November 5, 2004 9:48 PM

yes, me too... i am doing a stock market project for my econ class, and i have been tracking a company called Bunge... i jsut realized that it may not be the same company so im kinda ticked about that. i have been following the wrong company.... it might explain how the stock wasnt going up when halo 2 debuted.

Posted by: jeff on November 14, 2004 5:52 PM

this sucked..... the ending was horrible where is halo 3

Posted by: Frank on February 4, 2005 9:22 PM

blablablablalbalblallblal

Posted by: billy on March 29, 2005 11:10 AM

hey did anyone ever find out about the bungie stock cause im looking to buy some.
please email me if you did

Posted by: punk dragon on April 13, 2005 4:47 PM

I was windering how can i buy some bungie stock

Posted by: Ronald Holloway on May 21, 2005 7:50 PM

I Play Xbox live All The Time And I love so If i Can OWN A little bet of it

Posted by: justin on June 1, 2005 3:54 PM

I Play Xbox live All The Time And I love so If i Can OWN A little bet of it

Posted by: justin on June 1, 2005 3:57 PM

how do you get bungie stocks? i need them for my algebra class

Posted by: jeremy on October 7, 2005 3:35 PM

Note to potential investors in Bungie - The company isn't listed in the TSE or NYSX or any other stock exchange. If you remember, Microsoft aquired Bungie before Halo 2 was released, and therefore if you wish to invest in Bungie you'll have to do it indirectly through MSFT (Miscrosoft.) I too was hopeful of investing in Bungie due to the upcoming Halo 3 and Halo Movie, however after learning that it had become a component of Microsoft Studios I am slightly skeptical, given Microsoft's recently unpredictable track record.

Posted by: Hamza on March 1, 2006 10:46 AM

Halo rocks. Too bad you can only own the disk, not the some of Bungie, huh.
You should read the books, man, it tells you so much about Halo and Earth, Dang! Eric Nylund rocks.
Halo 3 is coming out in 2007 and probably late. The halo movie is coming out in the summer of 2008 and hopefully not later, they didn't write a skript yet. Well dere's ur problem! Least the book, Halo: Ghost of Onyx is coming out, yeeea!

Posted by: Zaeet on September 30, 2006 5:18 PM

How do i get a Bungie stock?

Posted by: havier on November 24, 2007 7:12 PM

Hi there, You've done an incredible job. I will surely digg that and privately recommend for you to my pals. I 'm confident they will be benefited because of this website.

Posted by: Forex bureau kenya on July 8, 2012 2:36 AM

Keep up the good piece of work, I read few posts on this web site and I think that your site is really interesting and contains bands of good information.

Posted by: Michael Nardino on July 30, 2012 9:17 AM

Holy shit it's 2013 now lol :/ I wonder how the original posters are doing now since they were still a kid back in 03 now they're prob in their 20s. BTW you can still play Halo 2 using XLink Kai or XBConnect. Peace.

Posted by: Time Goes by Fast on January 26, 2013 7:21 PM