August 28, 2002

[b.net] Halo Tournament Finalists

Halo Tournament FinalistsHalo Tournament Finalists
8/28/02

Posted by bs at August 28, 2002 6:00 PM
Comments

I'm at Curlew Job Corps where my day consists of welding durring the day and playing system link Halo massacres at night. That's all I do...and I can't be beaten. Our campus consists of approximately 800 students. We're government funded, which means they pay for our fun. Movies, activities, trips, ect... So if we take an idea to our student government and it is approved,than they buy and we enjoy. Such an example is our Halo tournament. Me and some other Halo adicts(around 100-125) took our tournament idea to the student government and it was proposed to them that they pay for the requirements that we needed to get everything started. Given that there are around 50-70 XBOX systems on the center right now being our sole secluded source of entertainment is either movies, television, or mainly...Videogames, we volunteered our own systems to save costs for the more expensive items like our 4 new 56 in. plasma flatties, and our Linksys Hub and advanced AV's for clearer definition over those long distance sniper bouts. And today we're up and runnin. Daily bouts are in action after trade hours from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. The only bad thing about this great setup is not in the hardware, but the competition. We've been playin for months and I'm undefeated. It's pathetic. However...there was one...We played daily,aside from everybody else and their attempts to match me and my rival. Usually we played on fragfest,a customized team death match style game on blood gulch, or sidewinder. Let me tell ya...50 kills..on a sniper based open level like those,with two of the best at the game..It would take hours to finish just one level. Not because of the amount of kills. But for the shere reason that both of our skills were so matched it would sometimes take up to a half hour just to locate your enemy...let alone kill him. Its not that way anymore and im quite borred...no challenges,50-3,50-7,50-12,50-1, these are scores i'm getting with system link 4,8,12 against my self massacres. Hopefully when I get out of this place I can find a tournament with real skill...mainstream style media...where rare skills like myself can be noticed.later...JD...

Posted by: Jon on September 25, 2003 4:06 PM

Serious talk now, if you can find a tournament like that in which takes place soon, or in Q1 of 2004, let me know. I could rival the best, I believe. I've sampled my city's "best", and they didn't even wet my pores. Contact me at mech_warrior_11@hotmail.com

Posted by: Ran Harasaki on November 17, 2003 9:54 PM

For all you game fans who know there is only one great Halo player. I played against him once in California. For some reason he called himself T-RIFFIC this guy would play 15 people up against his one every time no matter what the game he managed to pull off huge upsets. It seemed like no matter how hard i practiced i couldn't stop T-RIFFIC from killing so many of my friends.The funny thing was it seemed the only way to make the game fair was to team up against him.Till this day I have friends that fly to CA once a month hoping they might beat him.Look for him in the upcoming Halo tournaments death is only the beginning

Posted by: Tobius Hill on January 8, 2004 2:51 PM

Ok......At last I can talk to some people who know this game. Im talkin 3 shot pistil kills EVERYTIME. I havnt lost. Undefeated. My friends with decent skill try to beat me in system link 2 on 1. They never do. I spend the whole game laughing cause they try so hard to kill me. I need a test. A real test. If anyone would like to consider my offer hit me back at my email. I need to know what it feels like to lose. Put me back in reality. Anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Dr. Infinity

Posted by: Dr. Infinity on January 9, 2004 8:06 PM

Well all you pansies might think you are the best, but I'm the only one true best. So good i teach HALO lessons in my spare time at school. If anyone in or near Colorado wants to sign up for lessons, Maverick can arrange it!

Posted by: Justin on January 27, 2004 6:10 PM

Ha! I am the best. I've only played for a couple of months, but have the skills of you all combined. Come to Georgia and see who is the best. I'll be waiting.

Posted by: Alan on January 29, 2004 10:09 PM

my friends think that they are number one and two in the world. i know they are wrong and am trying to find out about tournaments in northern or central california. if you know of any zebduncan@hotmail.com

Posted by: zeb on February 9, 2004 11:38 PM

Well, There's only one way to tell who's the best, guys. And that's to fucking go to a real tournament. I wish they still had those...Aw well, when Halo 2 comes out, we are going to have our hands full!!!! Advance my minions!

Posted by: Ran Harasaki on February 12, 2004 11:01 AM

i am naot vey good at halo but i try my hardest. if u want to kmow how bad i am my nickname is Piggy.

PIGGY

Posted by: David Lanni on February 12, 2004 4:48 PM

i am not vey good at halo but i try my hardest. if u want to kmow how bad i am my nickname is Piggy.

PIGGY

Posted by: David Lanni on February 12, 2004 4:48 PM

I'm looking for haloers in the southern california area!!!!!!!! I play team ctf but can't find any new teams to beat!

Posted by: stnrwarrior on February 12, 2004 7:38 PM

im horrible , i am the worst halo player ever , i think that im good though, but thats only because i MUST INSIST to be on the same teame as the 2 legendary halo players that I call friends( i think they call me podey or poder, either one works.)

Posted by: Zach severns on February 17, 2004 12:03 PM

i am one of the 2 legionares mentioned above, heck i even wrote the above, the one kid that "wrote" it always HAS to be on my team when we do 16 linked. i hatepeople like that. we did 11 on 5 ctf in sidewinder( the fivers winning, of corse)when it could have been 3 on 13 and we still could have won, its just people like that that take all the glory away.

by the way the guy near the top has u all beat if he is credible, 15 on 1....wow!

Posted by: alex waston on February 17, 2004 12:10 PM

who ever thought of halo tourny for money is ...aahhhahaahhhh....i can not discribe...its just so goood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: alex watson on February 17, 2004 12:17 PM

I am better than all of you and I could show you!!! What tournaments are in Iowa? E-mail me to let me know.

Posted by: Brandon Kula on February 19, 2004 11:15 AM

just to let you people know, its easier to play against a multiple of people when you are good. the reason why is if you can kill three sorry players for every time you die then you will always overcome the opposition. i play by myself against several people and murder them alot and have never been beaten 3 on 1. ive played system link several times and my team has only lost one time. that was because of some dude who got shot everywhere he went. i dont care who you are i will beat you more than you will beat me. just remember when you see headbussa to run the other way!!

Posted by: headbussa on February 23, 2004 11:46 PM

You guys don't know jack. When your playing by urself against 5 or more people it makes it easier for you because you have more people to kill. Someone is always by you constantly. Me and my friend could beat anyone of you in hang'em'high in snipers. We are the P-I-M-P's when it comes to halo.

Posted by: Luke Evans on February 27, 2004 11:44 PM

I just want to let you all know that I am the Best and who ever doesnt believe come to my house and challenge me i live in Lynwood, CA. 11021 Atlantic Ave Apt. 19
who ever has the courae to face the best just hit me up.
(310) 604-4122.
I host tourneys all the time and i am undefeated along with my team (Alter Unit).

Posted by: ArgonEagle on March 3, 2004 12:38 PM

how about this... me and my friends are the best period. I am offering you and your three other teamates a challenge, and a few 1 on 1's. give me a call [DELETED BY ADMIN]. We stay in the Bay Area. Come prove me wrong. Don't pussy out of my challenge.
ask for Brandon

[ADMIN SAYS: Posting your phone number is just plain stupid. Don't do it again. AND if this comment section starts turning into a bragging area, I'm turning the whole thing off. If you want to brag, go the gearbox forums or the teamxbox forums.]

Posted by: Brandon on March 7, 2004 3:38 AM

Ok "Brandon" I wont pussy out. I will call you Friday, March 12. I hope you and your team are ready for Alter Unit.

Posted by: ArgonEagle on March 10, 2004 12:22 PM

All i hear is alot of crap being said, im from texas and i have played halo everynight for the past 6 months, even though i have just started, i could woop anybody here, all i hafta say is "Let's take it to B.A., if your a true halo fan you will know where that is, and if you dont know, you have my sympathies, cause you are not hardcore like that, anyone looking for a game in texas, hit me back on my email camero_man12@yahoo.com, and well figure it out from there
Oh yeah If your ready to play Ive got my weapons ready: Sniper rifle;pistol and grenades. >Oh yeah your not hardcore til you have beaten a team of 2 on the B.A by yourself, Had to with partner draggin ass, Ill Display this and yall can drool over the score (50-12)

Posted by: Killa Fabe on March 18, 2004 2:11 AM

It seams like a lot of people talk a lot. I do not mean to follow them, yet I am the best of my friends and a looking for a challange. I, like Brandon, live in the Bay Area. It seams that there are a lot of good Haloers in California on this page. Why not set something up?
P.S. The first guy must be stoked about his set up.
David X

Posted by: David X on April 1, 2004 2:08 AM

Man y'all talk a lot and don't have anything to show for it. Try winning a national tourney against thousands of other guys. If anyone knows of any tournaments relatively close to the San Antonio area , email me. And if you're playin 5-11 against guys that suck of course you're gonna kill em. Numbers don't mean jack. You could win against 4 elites in a 2 v 4 TS just because there are more of them runnin around to kill. All you gotta do is control the map.

Posted by: Evan AKA OppReSSoR on April 6, 2004 1:45 PM

Hey, anyone here living in central iowa, email me. We have lan parties almost once a week. Good luck on beating me and my clan 4 on 4 CTF Blood Gulch! jaymikk@hotmail.com or jeremy-mcdaniel@uiowa.edu

Posted by: Jeremy McDaniel aka *RR Apollo on April 7, 2004 11:07 AM

Im sick of people trying to find tournaments. Play online! I have a team of 6 (ancient gods)and we've never lost online, why? Because we don't meet up with you guys, who claim to be the best. The competition sucks online, but it has the potential of being extremely competetive. Sure there are some clans who are good, but finding them is like finding a halo tournament. If youre like me, not only are you so out of the loop on these so called halo tournaments, but your to lazy to go anyways. Not all of us live in Cali. but Im sure we all have the intranet, so download you free version of online gameplay for halo and post all of your names on this forum so I can invite you to lose! -{AG} Ancient Gods ~CHAOS~

Posted by: Aaron Neumann on April 13, 2004 3:10 PM

Im hearing rumors of a tournament down here in Dallas with the ultimate prize being a copy of Halo 2. the tournament is suppose to take place a couple weeks before the release of 2 so you would get a copy before it came out. Just a rumor though.

Posted by: Skitz on April 13, 2004 6:46 PM

~CHOAS~ u can't be serious.... Well, u probably host online all the time right? CLANS ARE FOR FAGS, oh wait u probably live in the GAY capitol of the U.S. SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!

Posted by: [D)][rTY[D)][rK41 on April 15, 2004 12:10 PM

You guys think your good? Come play in the biggest tournament of Halo ever!! www.thevgames.com
Best players from thirty mini tournaments around the country play for $10,000 first prize at the finals in LA. Only $20 entry per person. I'll be at the SoCal tournament. See you there if you think your good enough!!

Posted by: phildakila on April 15, 2004 9:56 PM

Well... im in the v"games.... so yea.. .guess what.>!!! ill se u there phildakila

yep yep.. what now !!! : -

Posted by: YoUr_GoD on April 15, 2004 11:04 PM

I GOT THE BEST HALO TEAM ON EARTH!!!
NO ONE CAN BEAT US.
I LIVE IN BALDWIN PARK CA
MY TEAM PLAYS CTF AT BLOOD GULTCH AND SIDEWINDER.
WE ALSO PLAY SLAYER AT CHILL OUT AND HANG EM HIGH.
SO IF U THINK U CAN BEAT US UR WRONG.
REMEMBER 4 V 4 IF U HAVE MORE QUESTIONS U CAN INSTANT MESAGE ME AT xX8LADYKILLER8Xx

Posted by: SIR WEASEL on April 17, 2004 3:36 PM

Hey. All that I hear here is bragging, that is what I hear from everyones posts. Even the people who say all that they hear our bragging. Every Friday night I go play at my friends house. We play with whoever shows, but we agree that too many guys(like over 10)is okay, but we don't like it because teamates are harder to control, making the TS and CTF matches more hectic, and the regular Slayer matches full of screen lookers. I am not the best Halo player in the World, and am very happy because of it. Winning every match with no competition is something that nobody wants. You say you want a tourney, but it has to be massive, it needs to be set up so that there are multiple in every state, no online play, because then your just another name without a face, no prize except for a title. The best. The first few matches may be cake, then the higher ranks will get in. The tournament wouldn't be for bragging rights, but for a matter of pride. What do ya think?????

Posted by: Avalanche on April 18, 2004 12:28 PM

I live in the eastbay area, Antioch to be exact, for those of you that dont know where that is it's about 1 hour northeast of San Francisco, and I challenge anyone to a Halo tournament against me and my 3 spartans each trained as good, if not better than me. I'm so damn good that I only use a pistol, go ahead use a sniper rifle or any weapon you like it doesn't matter we'll still win the match.We have only one rule and one rule only, and that's Absolutly no damn Ghost. I'm personally so good I make the Masterchief look like a greenhorn. My Favorite level is Blood Gulch and Hang em High. My favorite game is Slayer although I would play CTF or a game of Rockets. WHE DARE TO CHALLENGE THE SPARTANKING AND HIS 3 SPARTANS SEND ME AN E-MAIL!!! I have never been defeated and never will be either. PREPARE TO LOSE WEAKLINGS!!! contact me at Spartanking1@Hotmail.com and we'll set something up.

Posted by: Spartanking on April 20, 2004 6:38 PM

Hey guys i live in the Georgia area, if any body lives down there, email me we'll get a game goin, or we could do xb connect

Posted by: Avalanche on April 21, 2004 7:37 AM

If anyone who reads this lives in califronia and think your team is worthy of challenging mine email me a.s.a.p.. serious players only. dehnnis@aol.com

Posted by: dennis on May 9, 2004 12:11 AM

Hey guy from Colorado, I am putting on a tournament in Colorado Springs, first here. We are looking for all the big guns. My mobile is 719-650-8357 if there is any one in the CO area that is looking for some good matches, I know a few professionals with skills you all speak of. The prize for this first one is only $150 unless we just get a huge response, then we can work it out. The location, Game Station Cafe, 719-573-5531, May 22, 2004.

Posted by: CO HALO Promoter on May 9, 2004 2:55 PM

I can beat any1 in halo any1 want to challenge me i live in north carolina email me to set up time my team will beat uall at ctf or slayer.Peace

Posted by: halo god on May 12, 2004 7:19 PM

you can im me on bradsockr or email me at bradsockr@netscape.com if any challenges. I CANT BE BEAT!

Posted by: halogod on May 12, 2004 7:24 PM

Yo, ive played some of u guys b4 on xbc.
none of u are anything special. im not saying im amzing but i know the top 30 players in the world and none of u are them.

pz im out

Posted by: The Nock on May 14, 2004 12:19 PM

I got the xbox when it first came out and the only game I had got was halo and I have played my friends many times and I have never lost a single match. I know everyone says im the best, well I shall show all of you when halo 2 hits xbox live, but for now if anybody want's to challenge me hit up my email and I live in the valley in Cali. look for me xbox live halo 2
SNAKE

Posted by: Dave on May 20, 2004 7:38 PM

You guys are all pretty stupid to think you're the best. I don't care who you are, there's ALWAYS someone better somewhere. I highly doubt that the best player in the world is dumb enough to be so pompus.

Posted by: Wrecks on May 26, 2004 11:51 AM

I agree with you wrecks, people that brag about being' the best are inexperienced tournament players.

Posted by: Defect on May 30, 2004 8:41 AM

Ok here is my situation, I'm good at halo I take on 2 on 1 and 3 on 1 and I win so I got some skills , i just can't find anyone that's in too halo as much as I am, I'm trying to find people in colorado that do LAN parties and tournament's, I just dont know where to find people like this I was hopeing someone can help me find people that play halo(LAN)and see if i can join them sometime, If you have any info on Halo LAN in Colorado plz tell me about it.

Thanks Everyone

Posted by: HaLoFrEaK(Bobby) on May 31, 2004 5:14 PM

Yo. If any of you guys know any info for a tournament in virigina you should hit me up.If any of you live in Va and want a challange Hit me up.

Posted by: Greg on June 1, 2004 12:21 PM

My team is looking for a challenge. We are the best locally that means all of NORTH TEXAS!! If anyone in this area thinks they have a chance of beating us email me and we'll set a time and place to play.By the way my name is edge, the edge you've might of heard of me. albert1687@wmconnect.com

Posted by: edge on June 2, 2004 2:07 AM

Ok where to start...I stumbled on this website and found that a-lot of you guys like to play 1v#'s well let me tell u somthing, its easy'er for the 1 because he has more targets not for the team.If you guys clame to be good you should know that but if you dont your a noob.

Posted by: besus christ on June 6, 2004 1:19 AM

Lol, its funny to listen to you amateur 12 year olds fighting about "whos the best". Your all, "Come to my town ill show you best". You cant back up your talk. Ive been playing halo for 2+ years and now im pretty much a guru/prophet.If you think you can back up your talk, purchase halo for pc and play online.
SIncerely, Phantom

"Inventor of the jump tactics and vehicle grenades"

Posted by: TAO_Phantom on June 11, 2004 2:03 AM

ANy true CO Halo Warriors I know some of the best here so email me if your from Denver and want to meet up and battle. I can get a team of 4 if need be to face your team. Email Kevin at afipunk1011@hotmail.com

Posted by: Kevin on June 14, 2004 7:28 PM

Alright, I'm tired of all yall guys's bullshit. Lets set up a tournament somewhere... now! Someone with all of the equipment ready, make a 10 dollar per team entry (teams of 4), and a 5 dollar per solo entry, winner takes half the pot, second and third split the rest. Don't be scared.

Posted by: Master Chief on June 17, 2004 11:46 AM

Hey, if anybody heres about any Halo tournements happening in VA on the X-box, please send me an email. I need a chalange.

Posted by: TJ on June 27, 2004 8:58 PM

If you all think you're the best tyhere are national & state-wide tourneys to win cash, and then you konw if you are ACTUALLY the best. About the Colorado LAN parties, anyone who wants to play in the springs I'm doing it every week so mail me @ dragon_reborn_22@yahoo.com. And about the PC Halo... F*CK it! PC halo is gay, and if you go online it's just a "let's see who can hex better" matches. XBOX halo for life! One more thing, any of you Colorado kids want to take my money, I'll play you 1v1 slayer, maybe about a $50-$100 match??? Less if you're scared of course.

Posted by: Dragon Reborn X on July 3, 2004 1:47 AM

PLEASE PLEASE someone give and my 3 friends a challenge! we have never lost online and have won 2 tournaments! 4 on 4 ctf or ts (ctf prefered) we dont loose if someone close to the bayarea ( concord,Ca) wants to meet up email me or if u live to far away we can meet on xbconnect any time any day! email me and get served !!

Posted by: Th3 Grouch on July 8, 2004 10:17 PM

My email is emceevet@hotmail.com

Posted by: Th3 grouch on July 8, 2004 10:24 PM

If any people live in the central iowa area are up for a game of ctf at blood gulch 4 on 4 email me and we can arrange a game online, and be prepared to go crying to your mommy.

Posted by: Thor on July 11, 2004 1:01 PM

Would like to play in a tournament near Breckenridge CO. Someone contact if you hear of a nearby tourney. Thank you

Posted by: mike on July 18, 2004 1:48 AM

Are there any tournaments that take place anywhere near northeast oregon??

Posted by: Drew nasty on July 20, 2004 7:47 PM

u all suck i have played in 3 halo turneys and won all 3 i have beat 15 players against me and the score was 50-3 so shut the hell up amatures

Posted by: rob on July 25, 2004 10:44 PM

Hey, me and my friends live in Los Banos, CA, and were looking for anyone close to the area that wants to play CTF, email me at adub25@yahoo.com and lets get something going

Posted by: Prophet on July 28, 2004 6:33 PM

yall are a bunch of stupid instead of inviting people over which you know wont happen why dont you get on xbc and prove sometin instead of getting on a online chat board stupid . im not dumb enough to say im the best player in the world b/c im not but neither are any of you. so go to www.xbconnect.com d/l it and prove some

Posted by: Justin on July 29, 2004 9:24 PM

my friends and i are very good at halo and would like to play some 4 on 4 if you live in concord CA, you can im me on aim my sn is trymytangit50,if not 4 on 4, 2 on 2 be alright just brin it

Posted by: will on August 6, 2004 12:09 AM

Posted by: will on August 6, 2004 12:11 AM

OK...comment on the 15 on 1 matches, etc. If anyone is good at Halo they know that being outnumbered in a deathmatch is actually a good thing....15 on 1 means you have 15 people to choose to kill...while they only have one....at that rate you could kill 2,3 maybe more for every one of your deaths and thus you would always win...so to me 15 on 1....doesnt take much skill.

Posted by: shayde on August 11, 2004 3:57 PM

the 15v1 thing is harder if you're playing against good people, they'll stick in groups and cover powerups etc, but he was OBVIOUSLY playing people who suck ass and is proud to have won, hahaha. He is even bragging about it, that's just funny.

Posted by: Dragon Reborn X on August 16, 2004 10:10 PM

i don't consider myself good in halo but i have never been beaten before. friends say that they are the best and i take them on easy 3 on 1 no one has ever scored more than 6 points on me one on one (50 point max on slayer) and no team has got more than 20 points on me 3 on 1 but the people who play me are decent but sometimes they can't shoot for shit. i play counter-strike on xbox live on the tag HScZx thanks for reading my comment

Posted by: food on August 17, 2004 3:15 PM

i like halo cauz it takes no skill to play because the firing retical stays the same and my friends say i hack cauz i own their fucking asses in any map or game they are funny when they get frustrated and don't play anymore i just laugh in their face afterwards and say what now bitches are good now? Huh Huh exactly so shut the fuck up and learn from someone who is better than you

hint: just shut the fuck up and play don't talk trash unless your kicking ass so you won't feel a loss if you lose oh by the way if you are reading this you have no life or you are very curious and by the way also i also have no life

Posted by: same guy on August 17, 2004 3:23 PM

Remember my name. HoundDawg may soon come your way if you got the skill to compare.

Posted by: HoundDawg on September 4, 2004 12:28 AM

I have an idea. GROW A PAIR AND GROW UP! I READ THESE POSTS AND I LAUGH AT HOW PATHETIC YOU GUYS ARE ARGUING OVER WHO IS BETTER AT A FREAKING VIDEO GAME! IT'S A FREAKING VIDEO GAME! GRANTED I LOVE AND PLAY HALO, BUT YOU GUYS MAKE ME WANT TO NEVER PLAY AGAIN! I WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL! FREAKING BE A MAN, NOT A PANSY ASS LITTLE KID WHO WANTS TO BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE! BESIDES, ARGUING ON THE INTERNET IS LIKE WINNING THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS: EVEN IF YOU WIN, YOU'RE STILL RETARDED! JEEZ. DROP ME A LINE IF YOU FREAKING DISAGREE!

Posted by: A Halo player who simply loves the game and doesn't give a rip whether or not he's better than any o on September 21, 2004 4:09 AM

Indico Gaming is hosting a 4v4 Halo Team Slayer tournament on Oct 16th.

First 16 teams to pay get to play.

for all the details

Posted by: mindalter on October 14, 2004 12:07 PM

Well everybody, it seems that all there is here is a bunch of people saying they are the best. I guarantee that 98% of everybody here are extremely good Halo players, but you can only get so good. Once you reach the point where you land nothing but three-shot insta-kills with the pistol, and 1000% head shots with the sniper even when your opponet is flying around on of the ghosts, you can't get better than that, the game doesn't allow for it. I can do all of these things, and I'm possitive there are lots of other people out there and on this site that are the same level as all of us. I have done 15 on 1, and won as well. The whole thing with taking on multiple people is you have multiple targets, and they only have one. The odds aren't against you in any way, unless the 15 are of equal skill as you. So, with all this said, we should try to organize some kind of meeting. Because I love playing new people, been beaten yet, and I wish I could find somebody that could beat me. I need a challenge. I live on the Western Slope of Colorado, so if any body is close or going to be close e-mail me and we will arrange something. I am also looking for candidates to make a Halo 2 team to compete nationally at the first sign of tournies.

Posted by: Jim on November 1, 2004 6:26 AM

if anyone lives in honolulu hawaii and plays either halo or halo 2 please contact me threw e-mail deroo@hawaii.rr.com

maybe we can start our own halo tournament in hawaii who knows...

Posted by: Nick on December 21, 2004 6:01 AM

I'm curious to see how good you guys really are. Add me " yourfabrication" to your friends list on X box live leaving me a message saying, "from the message board" and we'll have a duo.

Posted by: James on December 21, 2004 7:06 AM

Greeting,

I am from the planet Halo. You humans have no experience like we do on Halo 2. Your intelligence can not persive ours.

Posted by: Skuurbin on December 22, 2004 3:18 PM

all this talk of 8-12 on 1 is crazy, any good gamer knows what that means, more targets and more kills. me and my team are unbeatable. we have won every minor and magor tourny in the springs. we have nightly games that some times last 12 hours. all you guys talk big but nobody has been able to bring even a little bit of competition. just keep talkin trash cause thats all it is. me and my boys are buying 3 yes 3 video game stores, when we open our warehouse there will be tourneys all the time. ill post again when we get it, so dont just sing it you better bring it. were kinda tired of all you lameass geeks who think you got game

Posted by: TwiTch on December 27, 2004 7:36 PM

Look dude im sure ur not half as good as you say you are. you my frienare the geek if anyone gets as good as yo think you are you have far too much time on your hand.Try livng its far better

Posted by: Hardcore Halo Gmr on January 20, 2005 8:38 PM

lol..it's funny what people write in here....

Posted by: mr_own_u_all on January 24, 2005 4:33 AM

If anyone can tell me where some Halo tournaments are in Florida email me Iam a preaty good at Halo but want to get beter so fine me on xbox live here is my name jonathan2419

Posted by: Jon on February 5, 2005 9:39 PM

O and jim you can get a hel# of alot better than that people who brag about that shi# get fuc#ing owned in the big stuff!!! And no one gives a shi# about 15 v 1 cause you can fuc#ing kill them all with 1 rocket so every one shut the fuc# up about how "good" they are and talk about tournys or something!

Posted by: t(-.-t) on February 7, 2005 9:51 PM

Yah say yah da best well shit yah aint seen nothin like me. Yah problay suck yah self talkin so munch shit about yah good. Well play me one on one and tell yah who's good and sucks ass. This goes out to all of yah wannabes Halo playas .Where apopka FL., who yah know numbah is (407) 884-0087

Posted by: Ricky Zarza on February 14, 2005 10:37 AM

dude.....u guys wanna see me..i/m me on eyeq8291...lets see whoes weak...i have dsl and im on evry day..so holla at me..2 on 2..4on 4...what ever.. lets go

Posted by: Jon on February 19, 2005 10:50 AM

Yo I have got the best halo 2 team in all Brighton, colorado. If anyone in the Area of Adams county or really anywhere in the denver Metro area wants to get together and have a big x box link game, I would be happy to talk to you. I also have an alternate e-mail at tucker@sparksworld.net. Have a good time.

Posted by: Tucker Sparks on February 22, 2005 7:15 PM

Hey guys stop tryin to show everyone up. I admit that I am not the best halo player in the world but you guys act like no one in the world is worthy enough to even try and face you guys. Everyone here just needs to cool their jets cuz if you talk to someone like that in the real world you will be SHOT.

Posted by: Tucker Sparks on February 22, 2005 7:19 PM

yo i play in iowa and would like to play against some comp. so send me a message if u wanna link up

Posted by: bloodbath on March 20, 2005 4:00 AM

u guys havnt even played tough, i bet u guys havnt even played some MLG ranked players i know i get it servedto me but i know u the ones who brag about how good they are get pwned so stfu and actually prove yourselfs(this doesnt go out to all posters on this page but for the ones who cant stfu.) i setup a room in XBconnect and XBlive so if u want to play my name on xbc is greenlightarmyand my xbl name is bloodbath.

Posted by: bloodbath on March 20, 2005 4:04 AM

Yo my name on xbCONNECT is Mo Jo 8291

Posted by: Joe on March 30, 2005 10:03 AM

Yo i would love to go to some halo 2 tourneys in Colorado if you know of any that i could participate in let me know, Xbox live GT:Zmcbride
Email: Zmcbride13@hotmail.com
i have participated in MLG Tournys but not locally i had to fly to Houston, let me know if you know of any thanks!

Posted by: Zmcbride on March 31, 2005 12:27 PM

I think you fags who think beating 8 people is cool need to shut up. its easy to beat 8 people what hard is going head to head agest gods like NerveDamage or Zyos or Ogre1 or 2.

Posted by: f u on April 20, 2005 2:40 PM

Some Halo tournaments for cash just started in Jacksonville, Florida. If anyone is interested shoot me an email. danscardz@aol.com

Posted by: Dan on April 20, 2005 9:43 PM

Northen Ca. Gamers (Bay area and north)

We are doing a documentary on Halo gamers. Are there any tournements occuring in the next week or is anyone interested in being a part of the documentary? Please respond by Mon. 4/25/05

Posted by: NDB on April 21, 2005 7:32 PM

you know what!?!?!? i think the guy that is talking at the top of the page is talking a bunch of bull ****. I could kick ur fucking ass!!!

Posted by: fuck the guy at the top on June 19, 2005 4:13 PM

LMAO..... All I wana do is play halo. No bullshit. No trash talk. Just halo. If your on xbox live send me a friend request. Gamer Tag........... II Weasle II

Posted by: II Weasle II on June 30, 2005 2:28 AM

I've got a 4 man crew here and we're looking for tournaments and fun matches in the bay area(we're in San Jose). We're much better than average but not looking for extreme comp....no sh*t talking extravaganzas, just fun games, though the harder the competition the better. Please email me at jolleyrogerzero@yahoo.com and we can set something up.

Posted by: Crow on July 11, 2005 8:41 AM

Im interested in any tournaments in the jacksonville area. halo, madden what eva. email me at Yorel_112@yahoo.com.

Posted by: L.I. on July 28, 2005 10:11 PM

Anyone from the East Bay in California, know any near by tournaments for Halo 2? If so, just email me at ThrillaKilla2311@aol.com. I have been looking for Halo 2 tournaments for weeks.

Posted by: Nick on August 25, 2005 4:59 AM

I have been searching the web for halo 2tourneys and people who want to play system link in Colorado I live in thornton and me and my team are serious about playing If any one in colorado wants to play e-mail me and we can talk about it
thnx.

Posted by: Kript0 on October 5, 2005 3:29 PM

i think that i could stick up with u guys i play halo 2 everyday hope i can get in

Posted by: phillip on November 21, 2005 9:41 PM

well i live in Boston and i dont kno anybody that really would make a team up with me and ive been looking for people who are good at halo to join up and try to join tournaments and make some money and shit so if anybody wants to make up a team or would like me to join there team or whatever email me

Posted by: HalOKiLLa69 on November 26, 2005 2:09 PM

I am an expert level player. I am good on the stick.....I am looking to make some serious money and need a reliable team.... I am located in Aurora Colorado and would like to find members in my area.
I have played Halo since it came out, I am 17 serious and a professional player.
ANY TAKERS?
Contact me at amaru1988@aol.com

Posted by: god on November 30, 2005 7:04 AM

You guys sound could but can you prove it? I know im not the best but I can still hold my keep, I can beat my friends easy but they're no match. I want some real fight, I want a Tournament. If anyone can find any in North East Oregon and E-mail me, that would be great. If anyone wants to find out how good I am, come to North East Oregon Tournys.

Bluecyberjar@aol.com

Posted by: Death 2 You on December 1, 2005 7:14 PM

I want a game hangout where you can play Halo with like 16 other people in system link. Although i hadn't owned an Xbox 'till recently i have beaten almost everyone on who wanted a piece.

Posted by: michael on December 7, 2005 4:12 PM

Do you know anything about the halo 2 tournament in hawaii on december 10, 2005!!! pleez comment back!!!

-angry halo freak

Posted by: ryan on December 8, 2005 8:29 PM

wat up foos me and my cuzin need some competietion for some halo 2 we beat every one the family friends complain but anyone in colorado hit me back!

Posted by: Justin on December 9, 2005 12:58 PM

to anyone who plays on live: i don't own an xbox, but i play at my friends house alot.

gamertags: Fenrir v and Mjolnir v.

lvl 32 rumble pit
lvl 32 team slayer

please, if you think you are pretty good, hit me up on my email.

Posted by: ethan on December 9, 2005 11:57 PM

hey whats up! i am an extreme halogamer but i will never claim to be the best. im 12. but im good. my xbox live gamertag is XxHaLoGaMeRxX. and u already no my email. but if u have AIM then my aim is XxlilhallxX. seya and i live in OHIO. email me if there are any tournaments around ohio. seya homeslice.

Posted by: Randy on December 21, 2005 9:21 PM

if there is any halo tournaments in ohio notify my e-mail. I've got a pretty sweet team of 4.

Posted by: Jase 007 on January 18, 2006 11:22 AM

my name is Gabe,im 16 yr's old.I play Halo2 about 6 days a week 9 hours a day. im currently,Level 34,I was level 35.I think im pretty good. My Gamer Tag is [Legit Fear]

Posted by: Gabe on March 12, 2006 9:34 PM

does ne1 noe if there are ne halo 2 tournaments in California, i need some1 to sponsor me, u can send a friend request 2 my first account-
A1ds Giver04 but rite now im mostly on oTB HYPHY n LPROL RAP3 U, if ne1 wants to face me 1 on 1 or team vs. team that would be great

Posted by: Joey B-Ball 4 Liif on April 28, 2006 4:10 AM

if u send me a friends request 2 play against me or my team u got 2 send me a message so that i noe

Posted by: joey B-balla 4Life on May 4, 2006 5:25 AM

Looking for little tournys for HALO2 in SF!!! I'm a Great player!

Posted by: ]-M1DY-[ on June 10, 2006 12:27 AM

Hey, i'm from San Jose, California, looking for some 4v4 competition on XBL or over a LAN. E-mail me for more questions or to contact me (Patrick112589@aol.com)

Posted by: Shawn on August 1, 2006 12:28 AM

Im looking for some competition in Jacksonville. Any one THINK they are up to the task email me.

Posted by: Jerzey on August 22, 2006 7:10 PM

I also need to know about halo 2 ctf games in norcal... I have a team and my team would be gald to verse any teams in our area. Email me at PJThePK@gamil.com if u know about any tournaments or wanna play me and my team.

Posted by: Peter R. on October 2, 2006 8:20 PM

Hey I am looking For Colorado Players to make a 4v4 team to go pro with i need 2 players my Email is Killamark63@hotmail.com and my Cell Number is [admin sez - we don't allow PHONE NUMBERS, are u nutz?] If you are in the Colrado area k Peace out

Posted by: Mark on October 25, 2006 6:05 PM

trust me anyone out there who thinks their good at halo 1 or 2 doesnt matter, guess what your not good ill be moving down to cali very soon and guess what ill take on any challengers...
1v1 H1 or H2 play to 15 ill put up 50$$ a game saying that you wont get one kill (1) kill=50$$
haha try me thats all you need anyone wana take this offer up ha you know what to to message me whatever...peace
Zacha